- An artist, an architect, a designer, a musician, as well as just a creative person over 18 years of age can apply for participation in the Nikola-Lenivets Artists Residence programme.
- To submit an application, please send us a brief biography, portfolio and concept of the project that is planned to be implemented at the Artists Residency or on the territory of Nikola-Lenivets Art Park to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications will be considered by the Expert Council of the Artists Residency, which includes the founder of Nikola-Lenivets Art Park and curators of the Archstoyanie Festival, from various years, as well as invited experts. The composition of independent expert panel changes annually.
- Members of the Expert Council assess the originality, relevance and feasibility of the proposed concept, as well as their compliance with the ideas and objectives of the Artists Residency.
- Applications selected by the Expert Council are published on the Artists Residency website, and their authors are notified by a personal invitation.
- The terms and conditions of the project are negotiated individually with the author of each project.
Applications deadline: 30 May 2019